2017 Spring Career Fair
The Ohlone College Foundation and Tri-Cities One-Stop Career Center invites your Business to the 2017 Spring Career Fair.
Businesses interested in participating in the Career Fair, please review the Sponsorship Information and complete the Pledge Form.
Internships offer businesses, industries, and organizations the talents and energy of students who contribute with fresh ideas, and potentially become trained employees.
Looking to hire an intern? Are you interested in developing an internship program?
Submit an Internship Development Request
Market Your Opportunities
Or fill out our JOB ORDER Form
The Tri-Cities One-Stop Career Centers are pleased to offer a wide range of employment services to the business community and most of them at "no cost," your tax dollars at work!!
Employer Business Services
- Human Resources consultation including assistance with labor market information and others.
- Assistance with Filling Your Job Vacancies with no-charge or low-cost resources including on-site recruitment services and online job resources.
Please call (888) 411-HIRE to contact a local business services representative.
- On-the-Job Training Program: Provides connection to programs with wage subsidies to employers in Alameda County via reimbursement and is funded by the Federal Workforce Innovation Opportunity ACT (WIOA) and administered by East Bay Works. Learn more about the OJT Program by reading the FAQ.
- Assistance in locating business funding such as small business funding, Welfare-to-Work, and others.
- Assistance in locating local business resources including finding
Fremont Chamber and others.
In addition, please visit the Business Services site
at EastBay Works to find more resources for your business needs.